Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Goals

My apologies for being MIA for so long. The holidays, a deadline and family took precedence and my usual “plan ahead” philosophy fell by the wayside. I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and rang in the New Year with family and friends.

Now that the festivities are over, it’s time to take stock, reflect on last year’s accomplishments, and think about what 2010 will bring.

I don’t make resolutions, but I do set goals for myself. This year, I’ve focused on business/writing goals. I’ve set goals that challenge me but aren’t so high that I don’t believe I can reach them . . . although I did set one in November that seemed impossibly high and managed to hit it. (Remember NaNo?)

What about you? Do you make New Year’s resolutions or set goals for the coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment